<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Tips for Busy Moms






Clothes Shopping for Kids

September 18, 2006


I get compliments on my kid's clothes all the time. I get asked where do I buy their clothes and how much do I spend? The answer is always the same online and not much.

I believe in getting the best value for my money the fastest way possible. I am not one of those moms that pays $139 for a Diesel shirt for her 5 year old. I do however like to buy quality name brand clothes at reasonable prices. This is where The Full Attic comes in. They have wide assortment of new and used kids clothing, but the best part is that they only sell name brand clothes, not Target or Kid R Us clothes, plus I get to do all my shopping online when the kids are fast asleep.

If you know of another wonderful online store let us know, we love a good bargain.

Labels:

1:15 PM :: << Home :: permalink