<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Tips for Busy Moms






Getting Rid of Summer Hair

September 25, 2006

After a summer of running around in the hot sun, laying out on the beach, and swimming in chlorinated water, your hair needs help, but which is the fastest way to get your hair healthy without spending an extra five minutes in the shower?

I have tried every thing ranging from 5-10 minute hair treatments, but in my opinion nothing works as good, for the time spent, as VO5 Hot Oil Treatment. I know, what? you are saying, VO5?!! Are not they the ones that sell the $.99 shampoos? Yes, they are and even though I do not purchase their shampoos or conditioners I think that the oil treatment works pretty good and best of all it is FAST.

The treatments come in little tubes that you heat up in hot water for one minute before use - I usually get a cup with hot water and leave it in there while I soap up. After the minute you put it in your hair, before shampooing, for one minute, then you rinse, shampoo, and condition. That easy. And since it is done before you shampoo and condition there is no heavy residue or staying extra in the shower to rinse it out. My kind of treatment.

Labels:

11:57 AM :: << Home :: permalink